Monday, April 09, 2007

A good weekend in the heat.

This was a weekend that i needed. It's been a cooooold winter here in Summit County. 2 friends and I went to Grand Junction/Fruita for the weekend. We did well with the weather and the sun was warm and wonderful.

We left the Mtn Bikes at home and just road biked. We got in about 130 miles. On one ride i saw a bouldering area and left the buds to get my car so I could climb a bit. Felt good!!

We drank lots of beer and even played golf on Saturday. For all of us it had been awhile for the golf thing, but it was fun and it gave us an excuse to drink more beer.

I love the Barracudas.


Feeling good after one of the rides. Yes....that's sunshine you see.

The roadies!!


The BEER!!!!



The ride.




Just hang'n in the desert.





I ran over Bills ball. I think you're suppose to play the ball where it lays. We were doing one beer per hole and betting $1 per hole.






A little practice.
Well, this is the last week of patrol. Looking forward to it being over but i know I'll be missing it.








No comments: