Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa came and a little bit more.......


What a wonderful Christmas season. The house was decorated just the way I like it, with lot's of Christmas cheer. Camille's daughter, Amy, was coming into town from Vanderbilt and her other two sons would be here as well.


Christmas morning was lot's of fun. Nanny and Pop's, Camille's parents spent the night from Christmas eve. On the eve were also some of her extended family. On Christmas eve night we had a mexican fiesta and played Apples to Apples. Me and my team almost won.....grrrrrrr.


Here is Amy modeling the gift I got her. It was the super cool slipper cowboy boots. She seemed to really like them. I think they'll be a big hit in the Vanderbilt dorm in Nashville.


Here is my favorite gift. It was from Amy. It's the lady Yodeling Marmot to go with the boy Yodeling Marmot I already had. The two make a wonderful pair and the yodeling is AWESOME!!!


Here's a picture from when Camille and I went to cut our tree down. We had to drive about 2 hours away but it was so much fun. I thought I had a pic of Camille but I must have lost it.


Camille and I went to the 10th Mountain Huts Christmas party in Aspen and It was fun. We got to hang out with the whole 10th crew which is always fun. Here's a picture of Camille with Lou and Lisa Dawson.


Here's my great friend Scott trying on Lou's new Feathered Friends down jacket he got for his up coming Denali ski mountaineering trip.


These two awesome people are Cindy and Debby. Both of these guys have been at 10th Mountain Huts for many many years.


Here are Cindy's shoes. Man, they're pointy. Hmmmmm.....I think they're part of the 10th Mountain Huts uniform.

No comments: