Thursday, March 23, 2006

The latest from my Jones Gulch adventure.....




These are some of the 19 cartoons that were drawn up over me getting lost on my Bergman Bowl sweep.

Oh man, some of these get me laughing my butt off.

My favorite one is the one with me standing there holding my butt and saying " where am I?" and "Why does my butt hurt?" In the same cartoon is a UFO and the ET's are saying "We love rookies".

The other good one is me in Jones Gulch next to the cabin I found and in it is the guy that was lost early in the season who had the gun. I come up to the cabin and the guy pulls his gun on me saying "get lost, I was here first". If you look close you can see Elmo hanging in the tree. Remember on closing sweeps Elmo is hidden and the patroller who finds him gets a free breakfast.

Gawd, these were funny.

They call what I did a "Cartoonable offence". On patrol if you make a mistake this is the kind of mistake you want to make.

No comments: