Sunday, November 26, 2006

A slow start......


I've been on patrol for 2 day now and I'm just getting around to posting my Chronicles.

Sorry 'bouts that.

Let's see, not much has happen. I started work on Wednesday the 22nd and it was like any other patrol day. I was part of an M.I., 2 head injuries and many many taxi's.

The M.I. began with a guy walking up to us saying......"hey, I'm sure it's nothing but, I'm having trouble breathing and my arms are numb". Yeeeeah, they always start that way. We got him down to the clinic and flown to Denver where he crashed in flight but was brought around and ultimately lived and i hear is doing well.

Thursday, Thanksgiving, i was on North Peak. The middle mountains can be very slow. This was one of those day's. The picture i posted is what i thought was going to be my Thanksgiving dinner. Well, to my surprise, the restaurant at the Outpost was giving all Patrollers a free turkey dinner. Let me tell you, it was good and very plentiful.

Monday i begin a new week. Let's see if i can get it more exciting.

No comments: