Thursday, February 02, 2006

A good week.....

Mostly because I finished my rookie training check off list. Man......Does it feel good to be rid of that.

It's been very slow on the hill this week. I don't think I had one wreck. I guess it gave me lots of time to finish "The List".

I did go along on a grooming ride-a-long. It was pretty cool being in the cab of a grooming cat. Those guys have heat, a big stereo and loads of time. Hmmmm, I wonder what they do all night?

I skied a lot of powder this week. The one thing nice about being on patrol is you ski all the great powder shots. Also you have access to snowmobiles (Doo's) so you get Doo pulls up to all the untracked fluff. SO NICE!!!

The one thing I have to say I don't like about patrol is driving Doo's on the hill around the guest. Man, it's just scary. For some reason, skiers love skiing right at you when your driving the Doo. It just freaks me out.

SO, I have some new photo's and I'll post those in the next few days.

No comments: