Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rookie Party!!! Rookie Party!!!



Ok, I figured out what it means when my camera has a blinking red light. It means the batteries are low.

So I only got 2 pics of the party before my camera stopped working.

The party was at a bowling alley and the rookie put it on for the whole patrol. It one of those traditions and it's a good one.

Some people dressed up, as you can see.

Late in the night the bowling alley called the cops on us. They promised us 5 kegs and only gave us 4 and so we got a little rowdy. Some even started to play strip bowling. Anyway, the cops showed up, talked to us and they told the bowling alley that they better give us what they promised our it might get ugly.

They finished that last keg in about 40 min. Then it was over.

By the way, I think there was also about 60 pizza's too.

No comments: