Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ahhhhh.....A few days off!! Where's the ibuprofen??

I do work tonight at my ski tech job. It's a great job to do after patrol. All I do is get in the back and drill holes, turn screws, wax skis and listen to music.

Today I'll trade the stock market and then go for a pre-work skate ski.

The market has been very weird this past year. It didn't close all that strong. My short term (couple of days) and intermediate term (couple of weeks) indicators are saying two different things. As of 12/30/05 short term said up and up strong which we are getting now but intermediate term is saying down. But now the intermediate one is neutral. At this point I'll trade like we are going to hit the highs for last year but we are in for some correction. We shall see!!

Man....I'm sore!!! Where's the ibuprofen??

No comments: