Monday, January 09, 2006

Smartwool Races....




So....This week is the Smartwool Races. As far as I can tell, they are just races that are for the disabled, 11-18 and older non-pros. All I know is, they were boring. Not much action. Funny, when you've seen European races, with their 100,00 people coming out to watch, it makes the US races seem like ghost towns. Oh well, maybe we just like to do and not watch.

They sent me and Megan out to be the 2nd station on the course. We should have only been there for 20 min. But we ended up there for an hour in 4 degree weather. Yikes, it was cold.

We made the best of it. I took pictures of her posing on one of our Rig's. The Rig is what she is sitting on and it's the sled we take injured people down the mountain in. She's a sweetie. The whole time she just sang and danced to stay warm.

She about flipped when she found out I was the same age as her mother, who she called while we were hangiing there.

No comments: