Sunday, January 22, 2006

Being sick...SUCKS!!


But now I think I'm over it or, at least, almost over it. It's been 4 days since I saw the doc and today is the first day I felt a little normal. Tomorrow I'll head back to patrol and get back to work on finishing that stupid 16 page rookie check off list that's due by February 1st.

As promised, I took a picture of that hideous document of ridiculousness. Why it's so ridiculous is because everything on that document that we need to prove we can do we've already done time and time again. A good example is the ski test. We had to prove we could ski in order to get the job and now we have to prove to some "special skills person" that we can ski. Another is I have to prove that I can ski an injured person down the hill yet for the last 2 months that's all I've been doing.

Oh well, not a big deal.

Today is absolutely beautiful here in Breckenridge. This morning I awoke in time to see the sun rising on Peaks 9 and 10. Truly amazing!!!!

No comments: