Friday, January 20, 2006

Codeine is a time machine.

WOW!!!!

Ok, cough medicine with codeine is bad....Or is it good.

So around 3 pm yesterday I take my second round as per the Doc's instructions. The first round, for sure, put me out and the second round does the same. I get into an overnight trade and I fall right asleep in a dizzy haze.

I wake up, not knowing where I am, and look at the clock. It says 5:55. I normally get up at 5am and watch the pre market. So I get out of bed to turn on the computer and check my trade and I turn on CNBC. I take my other anti-biotic (one every morning) and splash water in my face. I look at my trade.....Damn it didn't do anything so I get out of it for a very small profit. As I look at CNBC I don't see any stock info. Hmmmmm...What's up?????

So, now I'm wondering what the heck is going on. Is it Saturday morning???? Are the markets closed??????? What the "F"!!!! Now I'm kinda freaking out a bit.

I run over to my computer to look at the clock. What does it say?????

6:22 PM

Oh my GAWD!!!! I was only asleep for maybe 2 hrs.

I ate a grapefruit and went back to bed and today I woke up at the right time of ....... 6:00am.

This morning my best bud Scott sent me an e-mail. It was short but he said, "watch out for the cough medicine." Now that's good advice.

No comments: